Friday 7 February 2014

Understanding! Happy Reading...

I am just an ordinary teenage girl. I am as lost as everybody else. I dont know who to trust, who not to trust, i dont know what to believe. Sometimes i feel like i can tell how my future will be like by judging it with my present. I have so many friends but i feel so alone. Boys have treated me like i am non-existent but now i am aware that they treated me this way because its exactly how i treat myself. Like i couldn't care less what anybody thinks of me. I tend to forget that in life i have to put myself first because if i dont know who i am, i cant really tell who anybody else is. I try to please everybody but i forget that i matter too. Boys have played around with my heart and i just cant take it anymore!!

I am very insecure, words can break me down into a million tiny pieces. I would really like everybody to be nice to me but thats impossible. I am nice to just about everyone i know, although my brothers think i am mean-which i am not-because i dont talk to them often. Besides i am a resident at a senior school and books are the only things that keep me going. I know that one day i am going to die but I'll enjoy this life as much as i can. Just because I'm breathing doesn't mean I'm living. From today onwards I'm going to think less, dream more, talk less, laugh and read more. In short I'm going to take life as it is; 'm going to work pretty hard too.




No comments:

Post a Comment