Monday 17 February 2014

In the name of 'Love'!

so guess what!
*silence*
I'm going to tell you anyways. So i was with my brother today and he had his hands on his face and was inhaling and exhaling. I thought he was performing some weird ritual until i asked him, "Dude...what are you doing?". He was like, "I'm just trying to prove scientists wrong by trying to see air." I laughed so hard i could feel my lungs crushing. He ignored me and proceeded with his...i dont even know how to describe it. But later in the day i sat down and thought about what he was doing; in a different perspective. I could compare it to love. You see when someone is in love they are blinded to their colleagues flaws and imperfections but are yet determined to do anything to be with them.
My brother was determined to see air but in the end he failed. And sometimes in love we fail to be with the people we want to be for different reasons. But its all part of love most likely the seductive part. Anyways be safe, this post was for valentines day but fudge it!

No comments:

Post a Comment